"I’ll save you some time— "
”I don’t care. “
holy shit, the notes….
This has more notes than the ‘Make Dean in gym shorts the most reblogged pic on tumblr’
1 million more than the last time this crossed my dash.
If it’s good, it will become official.
(( I DON’T CARE IF IT’S SILLY OR INCREDIBLY SERIOUS DO IT DO IT DO IT ))
// I want to game on GMod but no one’s online too, Boo… can you guys send me some asks?
"What’s wrong? Are you hurting?"
"Yeah… got some indigestion and it won’t go away. "
- Force Shipping #1 - Trying to force someone else’s muse into a ship that they are not comfortable with or has not been discussed beforehand.
- Force Shipping #2 - Trying to force someone else’s muse to acknowledge/accept your OC as their spouse/child/cousin/grandparent/distant relative that nobody invites to weddings.
- Metagaming and GodModding #1 - Trying to force someone else’s muse into a situation they are not comfortable with/have not discussed beforehand.
- Metagaming and GodModding #2 - Killing/injuring someone else’s muse without asking/discussing first.
- Ignoring a roleplayers rules/about/headcanons - They make these for a reason, usually spending a lot of time and effort on them and if you take the time to read them, you can avoid getting into problems while RPing with them.
- Harassing someone about replying to your thread - A gentle reminder every now and again is fine (and usually welcome), but constant bombardment of their ask box complaining you aren’t getting as much attention as other thread partners is rude.
- Interrupting someone else’s thread without prior discussion/permission - If you have an issue with the mun/muse, talk to them in a private message about it.
- Ignoring repeated requests from someones muse (or the mun) to cease a particular activity due to reasons that may be distressing them. ie, triggers, etc.
- Expecting mun to drop everything to answer your thread - RL and mun’s health comes before any thread.